- Absolute Corporate Events has launched a new events talent pool in a recruitment drive to find and nurture the next generation of new talent in the industry.
- Absolute Corporate Events will offer mentoring with a Director and meaningful rewards to motivate growth and development.
- Motivating, rewarding and keeping the best employees is becoming increasingly important to all employers. With greater demand for skilled labour to fill skilled jobs, companies must now go the extra mile to get the best out of their workforce; whether this be outcome-based rewards or company-wide events.
- The growing demand to satisfy and motivate employees in this way has been integral to the growth of Absolute Corporate Events over the past five years.
- The talent pool will be a new addition to the ever-expanding company which has grown 400% since 2013.
The talent pool can be accessed at:
Absolute Corporate Events has launched a brand-new talent pool in a bid to find, recruit and nurture a new generation of talent in the events industry.
The search for new and exciting talent will focus on candidates with international venue and destination knowledge, international incentive management and proven sales expertise.
The company is on the hunt for people who feel lost in a big company and want to join a nimble and dynamic team, where exceptional performance is noticed and rewarded.
Managing Director and owner of Absolute Corporate Events, Chris Parnham said:
“Our clients enjoy working with us and admire our dependability, professionalism, creativity and knowledge.”
“I am looking for people who are not only able to bring some events or destination expertise, but those who are looking for a more personal challenge.”
“In large companies, individual stand-out talent can be lost and go unrecognised, but in a smaller agency like mine, we nurture and celebrate talent and exceptional performance, providing everyone with a personalised career ladder, mentoring with a Director and meaningful rewards to motivate growth and development.”
“Motivating, rewarding and keeping your best people is becoming increasingly important to all employers. With greater demand for skilled labour to fill skilled jobs, companies must now go that extra mile to get the best out of their workforce; whether this be through outcome-based rewards or company-wide incentives.”
“The growing demand to satisfy and motivate employees in this way has been integral to our growth these past five years; and we only see it increasing. I believe we have the most exciting suite of reward and recognition tools in our industry, with meaningful and targeted rewards to recognise exceptional performance and positive action. We recognise and reward commitment, ownership, loyalty and teamwork. ACE is a place where you can grow and develop, have fun, and be personally successful.”
“Our new talent pool is not only a way to access new job opportunities at ACE, it’s a route to new opportunities for those who may have become tired, bored or lost in their current role.”